Hi, I am wondering if there is a worldwide organisation that help IT
workers, it does not have to be an union but given the plight of IT
workers when the economy goes down, the first to go is IT workers, there
must be a way where workers can be better protected. I am not considering
a professional body but one that basicaly fights for you rights say when
there is a dispute, unfair treatment or when the company that you were
working for goes belly up and owned you a month's salary.

Your thoughts welcome.

CK