Has anyone successfully installed TLE eV5.0 on a NT platform connecting to Oracle on a
UNIX environment?  If yes, I would like to talk to you.

AGL is moving our Oracle DB from NT to Unix but we have encountered a road block.
When we are installing TLE eV5.0, the installation program does not see any of the
present DSN's, no matter if they are created in the set up program or defined before
starting the Set-up program.  Installation continues if the DSN is manually typed in
BUT fails with a message that it cannot connect to the database.

Any ideas?  suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Julie Compton Pellizzi
Web Services