Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: What's the 'Bestest' If You Want Cheapest and Quickest ?

Michael,

Assuming that you can provide a flat file and that you can import/export to and from your host, we have a solution that would fit your needs.

It is Internet based where you would FTP us your flat file so there is no software to purchase.
We could set you up for as low as $500.00 and depending on your volume, move your data for as low as $0.20 per transaction.

We could have you set up within 4 weeks.

If you are interested please contact me at any time or check out our website at www.commport.com.

Thank you

Glen Haywood
Senior Account Executive