-----Original Message-----
From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Leah Closson
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Michigan EDI groups?

Hi All

We are looking for EDI user groups either industry or location specific,
we're in Michigan and we're aware of DISA, AIAG, MEHUG, but we're
wondering if there are any other groups either locally or nationally we
could look to for idea exchange/commiseration.

Thanks,
Leah