I would like to congratulate Steve on the first 8000 lb gorilla sighting on
the EDI -L list.
I know this was a typo, but I can't resist pointing  out that the weight of
an adult male gorilla is only for a males 300-500 lbs.
http://www.koko.org/about/facts.html
This means tht the 800 lb Gorilla is BIG, and the 8000lb Gorilla is
technically a Walmart.

BTW Gorillas recognise each other by their faces and body shapes. Each
gorilla has a unique nose print.
If only the ACH had such advanced technology.

yours in pomposity

Paul