Just to clarify, the following is incorrect EDI because of the trailing
element delimeters:  HL*1**S**

It should be the following with ^ as an example of a segment terminator:
HL*1**S^

:)

Erin

Patrick Sczypiorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU> on
06/28/2001 10:01:57 AM

Please respond to Patrick Sczypiorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  Electronic Data Interchange Issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>