Please RSVP by Friday 7/13/01 to Lee Oliphant, [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please
include your name, company name, and citizenship (including country) for
Boeing badge.

Thursday 7/19/01
1:00 to 3:30 PM
@ Boeing Bellevue  Note: This is not our usual Boeing location.  See New
directions and map to building 33-07 at the bottom of this email !!

1:00 - 1:30 - Networking

The Boeing Partners Network (BPN)

1:30 - 2:15  Bill Barker is the manager for Boeing Partners Network and
has been active in this arena since originally managing the development
of the Boeing PART Page.  The PART page sells over $1 million in spare
airplane parts over the Web each day and is one of the largest B2B sales
sites worldwide.  The BPN is a secure web site that provides a single
company image to Boeing's partners, customers and suppliers using web
technology.  This service is provided as a shared resource to all Boeing
organizations and will soon be 5 years old.

As one of the earliest manifestations of what has became to be known as
a 'Portal', BPN is moving into a fourth generation of user
interface/feature changes and the development team is now evaluating
their third portal "engine" since BPN was started.

Currently 340 Boeing applications are accessible through BPN including
the highly successful 'MyBoeingFleet' portal for airline customers.
With over 3,700 companies logging in to this service, BPN is a unique
and invaluable source of 'lessons learned' for companies that are
contemplating or developing their own portal.

Please join us as Bill Barker discusses 'lessons learned' from his
cutting-edge experiences over the last five years of early 'portalhood'
and his thoughts for the future of BPN.

2:15 - 2:30  Break

2:30 - 3:15  TBD

3:15-3:30  Q&A

 NEW; Directions and NEW map to Boeing @ Bellevue

>From eastbound I- 90, take Exit 11A (SE 37th) through tunnel, left on SE
Eastgate
Way, right on 160th Ave. SE at the I- 90 Bellevue Business Park.