Title: RE: Wal-Mart 850; Migrating from 004010 to 004030.

You can if you don't need the additional elements they provide, but as I see it you must have them since WM requires them to be printed on the shipping label.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richer, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 11:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Walmart 850; Migrating from 004010 to 004030.

Bonjour EDI-L.

Can someone tell me if there are big differences between Walmart 850 in
004010 and 850 in 004030.
I know that Walmart is changing the way they are identify stores numbers
from DUNS numbers to GLN numbers but beside that is there anything else?
The reason I'm asking is because my curent version of my EDI software don't
have 004030 yet & I was wondering if I can use my actual 004010 map to
translate their 850.

Thanks,

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc.
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620