I'm planning on relocating to Phoenix and I'm looking for an EDI position.

I have more than three years of experience with the TLE package running on a
NT platform. I have installed and maintained the MS SQL database, TLE
translator / mapper / gateway. I have established VAN and Trading partner
relationships. I have built communication scripts and interfaces to
accounting and inventory systems. I have worked in the IT field for more
than 12 years and worked as a programmer, analyst and database
administrator. I have designed and coded complete accounting, inventory
control and scheduling systems.

The market for EDI positions in the Phoenix area seems to be very tight
right now but I'm very interested in joining my Fiancé who has already
relocated to Phoenix.

Dale Marthaller
David Oppenheimer Group
> International Marketers of Fresh Produce
www.oppyproduce.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(604) 435-1386