I am looking for any information regarding using Gentran NT v.2.1.1
in a distributed environment. Specifically, where the Communications
controller and the Process Controllers are located.
Is anyone using multiple Process Controllers, if so, how many? Also,
have you had any issues regarding network connections and
communication if you are using Secondary Controllers?
I am moving from a server in my work area to a server in our data
center and was requested to obtain "best practices" regarding single
process controllers and communications controllers vs. muliple.

Thank you in advance,
Sherri Marx
Hollywood Entertainment
Wilsonville, Oregon