From: Chad Ellison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for EDI Implementation Guideline templates

Hi all.

I'm curious if anyone out there has, and is willing to share, EDI
Implementation Guideline templates, specifically the 837, 270/271, and 834?
I'm not talking about the big ANSI transaction guidelines, I want something
that I can give to trading partners.

Thanks in advance,

Chad Ellison
EDI Coordinator