Here's the case that I'm trying to resolve:

I'm summing up transaction totals from ten transactions to a store field.
I'd like to write one trailer record with the store field total amount. How
can I do this?  How can I make the translator realize that I'm at the end
of the file and write out my last record? I thought TLE 4.1.4 had store
fields for the GE or IEA segments, but it doesn't.  It only has store
fields for the ISA and GS segments.  I can't put this on the SE segment
since it's used for all transactions.

Really appreciate any help

Thanks,
Afroz Shakoor