Glenn:

Well said.  You've made some excellent points that everyone should learn
from.  The only point I would add is that while business finds goods
salespeople, in a highly  competitive marketplace, with a weakening economy,
you can't always wait for the phone to ring.  You and I must both know of
some very qualified programmers out there who can't find work because they
can't sell their capabilities.  But I understand your points and I appreciate
your response.

Joshua Marcus

In a message dated 8/16/01 11:57:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,