Evidently some salespeople took offense to my soap box monologue about
unethical salespeople, I repeat, unethical salespeople.  These
individuals were naturally salesmen.  They went on to tell me that all
salespeople were not unethical even though I stated that in my post.
They then went on to tell me about their company and products.

DON'T YOU GET IT!!!  This is exactly what I am talking about.

Then these people who were supposedly making points of principle contact
me offlist and berate me about my ego which is funny because I am a
short, fat, bald guy.  I don't have an ego.  One of my goals is to
someday obtain an ego.

If their points of principle were so justified why not post it where
everyone can see it.

--
Glenn Thompson
Programmer/Analyst