Ronald,

It sounds like you need to have a Rule to "Read Once" on the first Read
(before it gets to the LX) and then have Repeating Flow Level that calls a
Rule that does a straight "Read".  That way the first time around it does
not perform a Read, but Maps the data already present.

It should "Break" out of the Repeating Level when it hits a new Key Field
and proceed to your Break Level, or just Map the data there already if there
is only one LX.

Hope this helps,  :-)

Mary Burkinshaw
Axiom Systems, Inc.