From: Welsh, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 2:19 PM
To: 'CRAWFORD, Mark'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Editorial on 2 EDI/XML Standards.

To add to Mark's remarks, actually Klaus's statement quoted was :
"There is _NO_ decision to be taken by eBTWG nor UN/CEFACT, which includes EWG, in regard to selecting xCBL _OR_ VCML as part of its work program."
where I'm reading xCBL to be UBL as basically the same thing right now; referencing Mr. Vollmer's article.

-Dave