Hello:

Currently my company runs Gentran Server for Windows NT version 3.0.1; and
the Microsoft Active Directory patch is going to be applied to our NT
servers soon.  Sterling said that they have not researched the compatibility
of this Gentran version and AD, and that they will not work on problems
deemed to have been caused by AD.  They also said that some of their
customers have run it in the past with AD applied and had success; and that
version 3.0.1 is Windows 2000 certified.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue that they will share?

Thanks,

Steve Lucht
Sun Healthcare Group