From: Victor Rodriguez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OFF TOPIC: Terrorist attacks

Fellow subscribers,

I just wanted to take a minute to express my sorrow and regret for the
terrorist events which have rocked the United States, and indeed the entire
world this morning.

I would like to extend my condolences to the family and friends of anyone
out there who may have been affected by these horrible acts.  You are all in
my thoughts and prayers.

I would like to offer a suggestion to those living in the United States, and
that is to purchase a U.S. flag and display it outside your homes as a
symbol of solidarity and of unity.  Please pass this suggestion along.

Best regards,

Victor Rodriguez