Steve,

I also was deeply offended by Richard's apparent lack of sensitivity to the
current terrorist situation.

However, I can now understand his concern.  It appears that the list was the
subject of what amounts to a denial-of-service situation, created by only a
few people who were not aware of the limitations of the list server.

EDI-L has provided all of us an extemely valuable resource for sharing
EDI-related information.  Many of us have also become better acquainted as a
result of it.

If our list has outgrown the UCOP server resources, then perhaps we need to
look for another alternative.  I can't make that decision.

Whatever the result is, however, I want to thank  you and Richard and the
UCOP for hosting the EDI-L list and providing us this extremely valuable
resource.

I hope you will share this posting with the rest of the list.

Best regards,

Dave Taylor
Sysmark Information Systems, Inc.
800-SYSMARK (800-797-6275)