To alleviate any concerns about the following issues I have listed the
following:

Privacy Policy:
Yahoo!'s privacy policy is at http://privacy.yahoo.com.  Yahoo! will not
sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Members of the list or outsiders of the list cannot retrieve or see a
list of the member's email addresses at any time.

Advertising:
You may receive ads at first during the first series of messages.  I
will see that these stop by paying the nominal fee to do so (if it still
nominal).

My Experience:
I am a member of 6 groups at yahoogroups.com and moderator of 2 of
them.  I have been a member of 1 of these groups when it was at
onelist.com then merged with egroups.com then merged with
yahoogroups.com.  I can tell you that in all those years my email
address has never been sold or spammed.  There are several groups for
children at yahoogroups.com so you can imagine how tight there policy is
regarding privacy.

For those who have not joined:

You can sign up for the new list by simply by following the instructions
below:
1.  Email a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The subject or
text in the message is not important, but you may put the word
"subscribe" in the subject and/or body of the message.

2.  You will receive an email message within an hour or less from
yahoogroups.com to confirm.  Reply to this confirmation and you will be
subscribed.

Once again:
YOU DO NOT NEED TO OBTAIN A YAHOO! ID TO SUBSCRIBE.  If
you want to subscribe follow the steps given above.

Once you are subscribed the Group Email Addresses are as follows:
To Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Email List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]