Yahoo groups is blocked here at work, so I can't look at that article.
I will try to remember to do so tonight.  Over the years I have seen
many questions and answers concerning XML.  My recollection is still
that I have never seen this particular one, but I could be wrong.  Your
post was phrased to look as if you were addressing an active concern on
this list, just blending into the conversation.  This not being the case
(not since June anyway), it stuck out like a sore thumb.  I found that
amusing.

I can very well believe that someone at an XML software company gets
this question on a regular basis.  For the sake of your continued
success, I hope you hear it often.
 
Howard Parks
1 Peter 4:10


-----Original Message-----
From: Bryce K. Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] <TECH> xml to edi 850 Tutorial Online now

<SNIP>
I was actually referring to my experience in general. Not only on this
board
(the latest of which was started in June of this year, see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/message/10987), but on various other
places as well. There is a demand for an article like this in the market
at
large, from many different places (including the EDI-L users), and since
this was an article about EDI, I figured I'd let this group know about
it to
get their feedback.
<SNIP>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to