Follow the rules on EDI-L for sales and you won't get hurt.

taboomusicforyou wrote:

>HI,
> My name is Julie and I am new to the EDI industry.  I am interested 
>in learning about EDI and what it has to offer.  I would appreciate 
>any information you can give me.  I look forward to hearing from you.
>
>
>
>
>  
>

-- 
%%%%%%%%%%%%% cut here %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Brian Lehrhoff ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Messaging Consultant
201-913-4506
%%%%%%%%%%%%% cut here %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to