> We are trying to look at some data on the old EDI software that our
> company used to run.  It is STX - off the top of my head I don't know
> what version this is.  We last used it in 2000.  I am trying to trace
> some information in the software.  Has anyone used this package
> before?

Sheesh, I think you've used it a lot more recently than have I.....

STX was the MS-DOS EDI Translation/Mapping software created by Supply Tech; eventually 
sold to Harbinger and re-apppeard in a
Windows version as "Trusted link."  Hell of a package, it was, too. Ugly interface, 
but, by golly, it worked as advertised!  (And a
lot better than the first Windows version thereof marketed by Harbinger).

> I am looking at the outbound documents - invoices in particular...  The problem is
> I don't know why there are 3 columns.  There is also a column to the
> far right.  This generally has a T in it - the trading partner is set
> up to be in production so I don't think this is the test or
> production flag.

No clue. I can't remember what I had for breakfast, leave alone what those three 
columns mean. But maybe the "T" means
"transmitted?"


Michael Mattias
Tal Systems, Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to