I am using spEDImap as my translator.  We sell to Target.  Our sales office 
agreed to receive PO's which would be shipped with both Pallets and Cases on 
the same ASN.  I'm not sure this can be done.  Can it?
 
Assuming it could be done, for an ASN with a Pallet, a Case, and a Pallet, the 
EDI would look something like:
 

HL*1**S

TD5*B*2*OTHE*M

REF*BM*1111

N1*ST*Target *92*0551

HL*2*1*O

PRF*0212-1111111-0551

PID*S**VI*FL

 

HL*3*2*T

MAN*GM*0000000011000067309

HL*4*3*P

MAN*UC*107777777066543

HL*5*4*I

LIN**UP*7777777066546

SN1**108*EA

PO4*12

HL*6*3*P

MAN*UC*107777777064570

HL*7*6*I

LIN**UP*7777777064573

SN1**132*EA

PO4*12

 

HL*8*2*P

MAN*GM*0000000011000065343

HL*9*8*I

LIN**UP*7777777064559

SN1**12*EA

PO4*12

HL*10 *2*P

MAN*GM*0000000011000065350

HL*11*10*I

LIN**UP*7777777064559

SN1**12*EA

PO4*12*2*P

MAN*GM*0000000011000065350

 

HL*11*2*T

MAN*GM*0000000011000067309

HL*12*11*P

MAN*UC*107777777066543

HL*13*12*I

LIN**UP*7777777066546

SN1**108*EA

PO4*12

HL*14*11*P

MAN*UC*107777777064570

HL*15*14*I

LIN**UP*7777777064573

SN1**132*EA

PO4*12

 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I’m not convinced that this can 
be done.

 

Thanks

 

Michael Josiah

(aka NY EDI Guy)

 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12he62p8c/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705005582:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122934600/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to