Although I agree in theory with your
responses......you guys are BRUTAL !!!!!


--- Dan Mehlhorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was really hoping to get the Powerball numbers.
> 
> Dan, without the cats.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Carl Galgano
> 
> ROTFLMAO!!!
> 
> I had the same reaction when I saw the OP, and hit
> the reply button, but
> decided against sending my reply because I didn't
> want to get flamed for
> "lack of compassion".  But you guys said what needed
> to be said.
> Always remember, Google is your friend.
> Thanks for the chuckle.
> cjg 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: david hayden
> 
> I would like information about the next winning
> numbers for the MEGA
> MILLIONS and POWERBALL lottieries. I am sure they
> will have a major impact
> on the future of my business.
> 
> David V. Hayden
> 
> 
> >From: fatima ifteqar 
> >
> >i would like to have information on the following
> topics :
> >
> >1. the detailed working of EDI ?
> >2. different types of EDI ?
> >3. impact of EDI on business ?
> >
> 
> 



                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
http://farechase.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to