Look into the process data to see exactly what
WFD_NAME parameter is being
used by the InvokeBP service. The WFD_NAME parameter
could be set in the
process data earlier somewhere in the BP and the
WFD_NAME value that you
provide to this service might not be overwriting
(unless you have
append="false" in the assign) the already existing
value. Try 'releasing'
the WFD_NAME element from processdata before you
assign the new value.

--- Carl Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello group,
> 
> I need to see if anyone is using the EDI Encoder
> followed by the Invoke
> Business Process Service. 
> 
> I have any outbound process where I extract
> information to get
> AccepterLookupAlias, ReceiveID and SenderID into
> processdata, so the EDI
> Encoder can determine what TP envelope to translate
> data for but I'm
> getting an error. 
> 
> "can't find WFD_NAME"
> 
> I have the map define in the TP envelopes.
> 
> Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
> Carl
> 
> -- 
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 -
> Release Date:
> 12/13/2005
>  
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been
> removed]
> 
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to