Hi Carl,
  I would call EDI ENVELOPE service after the EDI ENCODER to lookup the 
envelopes and call the business process. My Invoke Business Process service 
would trigger the Business Process though my Business Process is called from 
Envelopes.
  Hope this helps.
   
  Giri

Carl Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hello group, 
  I need to see if anyone is using the EDI Encoder followed by the Invoke 
Business Process Service. 
  I have any outbound process where I extract information to get 
AccepterLookupAlias, ReceiveID and SenderID into processdata, so the EDI 
Encoder can determine what TP envelope to translate data for but I'm getting an 
error. 
  "can't find WFD_NAME" 
  I have the map define in the TP envelopes. 
  Any help will be greatly appreciated!! 
Carl 

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date: 12/13/2005
  


  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Computer software   Edi gentran 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "edi_gentran" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  

  


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to