Hello All,

I'm currently comparing Inovis products (TrustedLink & BizManager) 
against some other Integration Suites out there.  Can anyone share 
documentation, literature, or stories with me?  I can't seem to get my 
hands wrapped around any technical information either (would be a 
great help!).  I like to get both the negative and positive propoganda 
so any information is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

~John








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.

Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
RSS feed is:  http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/rss
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to