Carlos, You can use an 824 (application advice) message to notify your trading partners. Depending on what system you use, you could create a process that sets rules as to when the 856 is "late" and generate an 824.
I hope that helps. Chris -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of monzon_car Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 4:02 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [EDI-L] Turn Around document for an 856 Hello Group, I was wondering if any of you could guide me - I get allot of 856 documents from Studios and Publishers. Some times we get the product in one of our DC's before the 856 - so my question is this one. Is there any document that i could turn around to either one and notify them that we have not gotten their ASN file yet. I have heard of such a thing as doing a charge for not complain with the document before the product arrives at a location but I am not familiar as to which document that would be. Any input on this would be appreciate it.. Thank you all in advance.. Carlos ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
