Hi,
I'm sending an interchange with two GS groups one is for remittance
advice(RA) and another one GS for application control(CT).In
application control transaction 831 (GS-CT) there is a segment called
TRN ,the element TRN02 should contain the value of GS control number
of that previous 820,GS-RA group.Please help me out how to get the GS
control number of one transaction group(820) into another type
transaction group(831).
I'm new to Gentran mapping.Currently I'm using Gentran Unix
server 6.0.While doing mapping I'm not able to find any command to
retrieve the GS control number.
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/