I'm using Inovis TLE 6.0.3

I made a change today changing my 856's from version 003030 to 
version 004010 for a trading partner.  Nothing exciting here.

Besides creating a new event for the 856 for the 004010 version, I 
created a new event for the inbound 997 FA to version 004010.

I verified with the trading partner that they are receiving the new 
4010's OK.  Everything is fine, except my end is bombing on the 
return 997.

I'm getting the following error:

XTDBERR.035: Bad SQL code while getting file name.

    SQLCODE = 100
    GROUP = EDI
    APPL =  EDISYS
    SUBSYSTEM = IN
    RELEASE = 1.0
    PROD SW =

I'm using the same alias FA997I I have used for years.  All of my non-
4010 997's go through OK.  My trading partner is using SAP.

Any Ideas?
Roy

 




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; 
communities. is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to