Mary Ellen,

I have used SpecBuilder in the past at a previous company and I liked 
the software and thought it was fairly easy to use.
www.edifecs.com

Dan Gordon
Global EDI Manager
Kao Brands Company
Cincinnati, OH

--- In [email protected], "Mary Ellen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I've previously used Foresight's EDISIM to create EDI Implementation 
> Guides.  Are there any other good tools out there for creating these 
> guides?
> 
> Thanks!
> Mary Ellen
>




...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to