I am looking at the P&G and General Mills EDI ASN 856 layout and it
looks like (for SOTPI) there is no summary figure of number of pallets.
I had asked P&G about this months ago and they said there is no such
thing and you'd have to take the difference between lading quantity
and the sum of all SN102 at pack/item level quantities - which makes
no sense as I wouldn't think the lading quantity would include pallets.
Just checking but it looks like if I want to know the number of
pallets on a delivery I'd need to count the number of HL or MAN
segments in an 856. Plus I'd also know exactly what product was on
each pallet
Thanks,
Walter
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/