I'm using GIS as well so I at least understand your connections to SAP and
the mapping tool.

 

Emmanuel Hadzipetros

SAP EDI Consultant

 

Check out my website at:

http://sap-idoc2edi-consulting.com/

 

Read my blog at:

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/sap/ehadzipetros

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Susan Palmer
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:25 AM
To: Ron Victor; EDI-l
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] SAP Idoc to use for 753/754

 

We are using Gentran Integration Suite 4.1 and trying to get the data in and
out of SAP. I have the specs for the X12. I just can not figure out which
Idocs to use. I was hoping someone else was already doing this.




Ron Victor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:Ron.Victor%40TransactionExchange.com> > wrote:
Sue - what EDI system are you using?
Ron.

********************************************************************** 
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you 

**********************************************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:[email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
Of smpalmer6086
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:31 AM
To: [email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> 
Subject: [EDI-L] SAP Idoc to use for 753/754

I need to produce an outbound EDI 753 (request for routing) and bring 
in an inbound 754. I can not find any documentation on which Idocs 
to use for these EDI transactions. Can someone tell me which Idocs 
they are using for these transactions?

Sue 

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it
now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to