Jean, Oh, I haven't touched Integrator for over a year. Have you called TIE? They were a great help to me. Dan Mehlhorn System Programmer/EDI Administrator Crescent Electric Supply Co.
--- On Thu, 6/26/08, bluejean940 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: From: bluejean940 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [EDI-L] TIE Integrator Mapper To: [email protected] Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 10:03 AM Does anyone have experience using TIE's Integrator mapper? I'm trying to create a 754 (Inbound) and map to a flat file that is fixed length (not delimited). I'm really not experienced with this mapper and I can't figure out how to set the length of my fields. Thanks, Jean ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
