Why?  It's called evil.  Some deny that evil exists.  That doesn't make it
go away.

Art 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of PCD
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:18 AM
To: EDI--L
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] Re: Islamofascists Attack Bangalore?

Maybe I was making a number of serious statements with one question.  It was
a THOUGHT piece.
 
Yeah, and I have family being replaced by Bangalore assets.  In fact, they
were sent to Bangalore to facilitate Bangalore taking over their entire
department.  
 
Also, I fully realize that there are people from Bangalore reading this.  I
also realize that they ARE NOT Muslim in any way, shape or form.  So why the
violence against them?

--- On Tue, 7/29/08, rgollehon1969 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: rgollehon1969 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [EDI-L] Re: Islamofascists Attack Bangalore?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 8:21 AM

As a recently displaced (specifically by resources in Bangalore) US 
IT worker...I can honestly say that what has happened in India in the 
last few days is terrible, and indescriminant attacks on civilians 
are a crime against humanity.

I know you are trying to be funny, but try to remember how we, as 
Americans, felt after 9/11.  Also try to remember that some people 
reading this list probably have family and friends in Bangalore.

--- In [email protected], PCD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080725/ap_on_re_as/india_explosions
>  
> Now, why would Bangalore come under attack by any one who isn't a 
displaced US IT worker?
>  
> Dan
>  
> PS. It's Friday




------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to