Overview

TIE Kinetix provides solutions and platforms to enhance productivity and
revenue generation in the digital supply chain. This totally integrated
ecommerce suite is designed to minimize the energy required to market, sell and
deliver products and services online, thus allowing customers to focus on their
core business. TIE Kinetix develops license and Cloud based solutions, and is
backed with a rich heritage of over 25 years of proven technology.

TIE Kinetix is a publically traded company on the NYSE Euronext and has offices
in the United States, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Germany,
Switzerland, Austria and Australia.

We are currently seeking an experienced EDI Integration Consultant to join our
Software as a Service (SaaS) team in our St Paul, MN office.

Job Description

As a part of the TIE Commerce SaaS/Managed Services Team, you will be
responsible for new integration projects and on-going consultancy services for
our SaaS customers. You will maintain constant contact with customers, vendors
and internal business partners during implementation of their integrations for
a set group of systems which include the systems for transmission of and
translation of data to and from external parties to our SaaS platforms. Also
responsible for overall system monitoring as it relates to uptime, error
monitoring and document tracking.

This challenging position requires strong attention to detail, creative problem
solving skills, excellent teamwork (collaborative), multi-tasking skills and
the ability to communicate product-related questions over the phone and via
email to customers with a diverse level of technical background.

In addition, this individual will also be responsible for:

Providing technical expertise and support for external customer/vendor
integrations
Maintaining relationships with business sponsors, customers and vendors.
Develop external facing interfaces and create internal guidelines, procedures
and training documentation.
Work closely with business users to determine business requirements and
translate them to system requirements.
Serve as customer advocate for addressing issues and enhancements related to
the specific product and functional area.
Requirements

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related
field, or equivalent work experience.* Typically 3 to 5 years IT or related
work experience in EDI, e-commerce and support in multi-platform environments.

Understanding of EDI and translation tools a must.
Java experience a plus.
Understanding of eCommerce systems, ERP applications / process SaaS a plus but
we will train.
Requirements:

EDI, XML, ASCII file integration
The ability to quickly learn technical concepts, software applications,
operating systems, and hardware configuration issues
Creative problem solving skills
Excellent documentation skills
Ability to multitask and willingness to learn new products, software or
computer systems.
Must be flexible with work demands and priorities
Ability to work with other departments and co-workers on an as-needed basis
Excellent collaboration skills
Windows and LINUX/UNIX proficiency
Scripting knowledge (Windows Batch files and/or UNIX shell script)
Understand Java or C++ programming concepts
Web/Internet knowledge
MS-SQL and/or Oracle database knowledge
Familiarity with eVision, Sterling Gentran, Inovis Trusted Link or GXS
Application Integrator a strong plus

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: