Has anyone worked with Epicor's Eclipse system and knows what it uses for
an EDI translator.

    My company is transitioning to Eclipse.  I'm not getting any real answers
about what is Epicor's EDI translator.  Is it standalone? Is it X12 compliant?
Is it robust?  How well is it supported?

    I appreciate any answers, experiences, and knowledge from the user
community.

Dan Mehlhorn
EDI Administrator
Crescent Electric Supply Co.