From: Robert Heidish | GXS [mailto:gxs.interconn...@gxs.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 3:46 PM
To: EDI Systems
Subject: Service Announcement: New Loren Data Setups will be suspended November
1, 2013

               GXS
                  9711 Washingtonian Blvd.
                  Gaithersburg, MD 20878

            800-503-9190 t
                  301-340-4000 t
                  301-340-5299 f www.gxs.com

             August 8, 2013

                  Service Announcement: New Loren Data Setups will be suspended
November 1, 2013

                  GXS will no longer process new trading partner requests on
the Loren Data network VAN Interconnect starting on November 1, 2013. This
moratorium on new connections is being implemented to ensure that all clients
impacted by the upcoming termination of the Loren Data VAN Interconnect are
provided enough time and notice to migrate to alternatives.

                  Any GXS client enabled and defined to the Loren Data VAN
Interconnect prior to November 1, 2013 will be able to use the service up until
the date of termination which is March 4, 2014. GXS will be monitoring the
environment from November 1, 2013 through March 4, 2014 to ensure that all
users have been notified and migrated.

                  GXS maintains over 100 VAN Interconnects – more than any
other service provider in the market. We would be happy to work with you and
your trading partners to find a solution that supports one of our alternative
VAN Interconnects or a solution natively on GXS.

                  If you have not already contacted us in regard to this
matter, we have a support team ready to assist you in exploring alternative
options to route your data if needed. Feel free to contact this support team by
sending an email to gxs.interconn...@gxs.com. More information can be found in
the Interconnect Service Announcements section of our GXS Support Services
website.

                  Sincerely,

                  Robert Heidish
                  GXS Messaging Services Product Manager