Hello Folks,

We have a position with our EDI Consulting group for a Rosetta Net expert.
The following  are some of the requirements

1)      Rosetta Net PIP Implementation using Sterling B2B Integrator is
essential.

a.        Mapping Experience ( at least 2 major Rosetta Net projects)

b.      Communication setup expertise

2)      Expertise with N Software Rosetta Net Module would be a plus.

3)      The primary location would be Toronto, Canada for full time
employment but we are also open to part time remote workers as well. You
could be located anywhere in the world for remote work.

4)      Tangentia can also sponsor Work Authorisation in Canada for skilled
EDI consultants especially around Sterling B2B Integrator and WTX.

Please send you resumes with contact information to either me or my
colleague Nitin Kamat -  <mailto:nka...@tangentia.com> nka...@tangentia.com

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Sincerely

Vijay Thomas, B.Eng, M.B.A | Partner

T: +1 416.238.7515 x 111 | M: +1 416.899.7194 | F: +1 416.352.6066  E:
vi...@banyancommerce.com <mailto:vi...@banyancommerce.com>   /
vi...@tangentia.com <mailto:vi...@tangentia.com>

Tangentia Inc & Banyan Commerce Corp | 211 Consumers Road, Suite 306 |
Toronto, ON | Canada- M2J 4G8

www.banyancommerce.com <http://www.banyancommerce.com>

www.tangentia.com <http://www.tangentia.com>

<*> Your email settings: