Good morning,

We are building the Romley UEFI package (udk2010_up4) for the Intel Ivy Bridge
CPUs and have started seeing the following error.  I personally have seen this
before but a retry generally worked around the problems and ran successfully so
I ignored it.  Now I am starting to see that a retry does not build
successfully so I could use a little help diagnosing and correcting this
failure.  Thanks.

(Please send email to edk2-buildtools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net for help,
attaching following call stack trace!)

(Python 2.5.2 on win32) Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build.py", line 1863, in Main
  File "build.py", line 1628, in Launch
  File "build.py", line 1463, in _MultiThreadBuildPlatform
  File "C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\AutoGen\AutoGen.py",
line 83, in __new__
  File "C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\AutoGen\AutoGen.py",
line 190, in _Init
  File "C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\AutoGen\AutoGen.py",
line 533, in CollectPlatformDynamicPcds
  File "C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\AutoGen\AutoGen.py",
line 2142, in _GetLibraryPcdList
  File "C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\AutoGen\AutoGen.py",
line 2120, in _GetLibraryList
  File "C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\AutoGen\AutoGen.py",
line 1073, in ApplyLibraryInstance
  File
"C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\Workspace\WorkspaceDatabase.py",
 line 2221, in __getitem__
  File
"C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\Workspace\WorkspaceDatabase.py",
 line 2470, in __getitem__
  File
"C:\NightlyTest\FreezeTool\BaseTools\Source\Python\Workspace\MetaDataTable.py",
line 65, in Create
OperationalError: unable to open database file

R. Bruce Roberts
Systems/Software Engineer
Utility Development Unit / HP Storage
Hewlett-Packard Company