On 2015-07-24 05:00:58, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> On 07/24/15 11:37, Zeng, Star wrote:
> > I just pulled the edk2-svn-offline code and took a look.
> > And I found Jordan had a commit for the attached patch which has
> > been committed in SVN at 18031 and I also have git-svn r18031 in
> > local. Is it still needed in this temporary git repo?
>
> Yes, it is, because the starting point for the temporary git repo is SVN
> r18030. The daemon that copies SVN commits to the git mirror runs
> periodically, and sourceforge crashed before the next cycle of the
> daemon would have found r18031 and later.
>
> So, once this git queue is flushed back to SVN, if there is a minimal
> overlap at the start of the git queue, it can be thrown away.
>
> It's a bit complex,

Now that svn is back online, we can add to the complex part the fact
that sourceforge's restore did not contain anything passed r18014.
Luckily git-svn allowed me to re-commit them failry easily.

> yes, but suspending commits for more than a week now
> would be unacceptable.

In the end we collected 31 commits that weren't in svn. Hopefully that
will cut down on the chances that we'll miss committing some patches.

Thanks for all your effort in collecting up patches to Laszlo.

-Jordan