Dear Experts,
     Now I want to allocate some reserved memory which should be aligned at
64MB. And if I use gBS->AllocatePages() it return OK(AllocateSize = NeedSize +
AlignSize, then use ALIGN_VALUE()). But I think in this method I will waste
much space for alignment. So I try to use gDS->AllocateMemorySpace() which has
a parameter "Alignment". But it always return EFI_NOT_FOUND(GcdMemoryType =
EfiGcdMemoryTypeReserved or GcdMemoryType = EfiGcdMemoryTypeSystemMemory).
     Does this API support allocate reserved memory? Anything should be
prepared before?
     Thanks.