On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 07:58:31AM -0700, Blibbet wrote:

> On 08/14/2015 02:03 AM, Gary Ching-Pang Lin wrote:
> > Although the current HttpBoot implementation is incomplete, it would be
> > easier to develop and test the software stack with a virtual machine.
>
> THANKS for adding to OVMF!
>
> Besides "1219 UEFI.Next Feature - UEFI TLS API", what else is missing?

The DHCPv6 support in HttpBoot is not implemented. Besides, the unexpected
disconnection wasn't handled in HttpIo. I was using thttpd in the beginning,
and the http daemon dropped the connection after a http request but HttpIo
thought it's still alive and failed the next request.

I started to suspect the strange devpath I had might be caused by gnu-efi.
I'll update my finding and post a v2 patchset after fixing the git config
requested by Laszlo.

Cheers,

Gary Lin