Dear Sirs,

By testing the internal command 'tftp' from lastest source on svn server.
But i encounter some error when executing this command for downloading
files from a tftp server.

I use PXE boot to enter a shell environment. And set its ip address with
dhcp protocol.
When i start download the file with a callback function of
EFI_MTFTP4_CHECK_PACKET which defined in tftp command.
But the EFI_MTFTP4_PACKET opcode is alway EFI_MTFTP4_OPCODE_OACK.
So i just can get the file information, but can't start to download file.

And i also monitor my tftp server by wireshark, i found the server send
OACK command continuously
but client didn't response the ACK command. And that why continue the
download flow.

Does this code miss EFI_MTFTP4_OPCODE_ACK packet to inform server for
sending data?
Or the mtftp protocol not work normally in my shell enviroment?

(By the way, my tftp server is based on windows, and it success to download
files from a windows based tftp client.
And use the same code from svn server, but just fix some initialization
warning.)

Thanks