From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of Foster,
Matthew I
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 1:33 AM
To: edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: [edk2] Configuration Menu

I am looking into an issue where the BIOS configuration menu does not appear
after selecting it. For example say I selected a menu item "System Setup",  I
select it and it just goes back to the original menu screen where I made the
slection.

I know the .vfi that is supposed to load exists and to make things a bit more
complicated it appears to be intermittent. I am just seeing if anyone has any
general ideas or has seen a similar scenario before. Thanks for any ideas.