> On Nov 20, 2015, at 2:42 PM, Shubha Ramani <shubharam...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Forgot to mention....under[BuildOptions] in the *.inf file
>  Shubha D. ramanishubharam...@gmail.com
> shubharam...@yahoo.com
>

>    On Friday, November 20, 2015 2:41 PM, Shubha Ramani
> <shubharam...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> For instance, if I already have this:MSFT:NOOPT_*_*_CC_FLAGS   = /D
> ENABLE_PRINT

*_*_*_CC_FLAGS are the compiler flags so you add them. For most compilers the
last flag wins.

But you should not need to add anything as the there are already three sets of
flags.
NOOPT       - Optimizations disabled for debugging.
DEBUG       - Size optimized, but with DEBUG prints
RELEASE   - Size optimized.

So all you need to do is change the -b, --buildtarget=BUILDTARGET, flag to the
build command to change which of the build targets are being used.
So: build -b RELEASE

The optimization flags for VC++ are more complex than /O1, as it is uses a very
specific /O1 variant and also uses other flags to turn on link time
optimization.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish