On 11/24/2015 11:08 AM, Leif Lindholm wrote:
+// Memory device
>+STATIC CONST ARM_TYPE17 mArmDefaultType17 = {
>+  {
>+    { // SMBIOS_STRUCTURE Hdr
>+      EFI_SMBIOS_TYPE_MEMORY_DEVICE, // UINT8 Type
>+      sizeof (SMBIOS_TABLE_TYPE17),  // UINT8 Length
>+      SMBIOS_HANDLE_DIMM,
>+    },
>+    SMBIOS_HANDLE_MEMORY, //array to which this module belongs
>+    0xFFFE,               //no errors
>+    64, //single DIMM, no ECC is 64bits (for ecc this would be 72)
>+    64, //data width of this device (64-bits)
>+    0x2000, //8GB
>+    0x0B,   //row of chips
>+    0,      //not part of a set
>+    1,      //right side of board
>+    2,      //bank 0
>+//  MemoryTypeLpddr3, //LP DDR3, isn't defined yet
Unsure of the meaning of the above commented-out line?

>+    MemoryTypeDdr3,                  //LP DDR3

Leif,

Thanks for taking a look at this.

LPDDR3 != DDR3/L.

I need to double check, but when I was filling in this information I didn't find a definition for LPDDR3 RAM. So the MemoryTypeDdr3 is technically incorrect.

I will apply the other formatting changes.

This module was initially derived from OvmfPkg/SmbiosPlatformDxe, that is why the copyrights are maintained in the .inf which is still very similar to its source. The .c file ended up being a rewrite and only shares the EDK copyright and name of the setup function with the original. I will clarify that in the .inf file.

Jeremy,