 From: laurie.jarlst...@intel.com
To: guyen...@hotmail.com; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: RE: [edk2] trouble building edkii
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:23:58 +0000

>From your Build.log file:
fatal error C1083: Ca
nnot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or directory

typically this is a result of something in your environment not set correctly,
(i.e. the C include paths.)  When EdkSetup.bat runs it is trying to find the
 correct version of Visual studio and run “Vcvars32.bat” to setup the corrects
build environment.  There is a Variable set when you install and open Visual
Studio “VSxxxCOMNTOOLS” .
Take a look to see if you have that variable set.  It is probable VS90COMNTOOLS
and should be set to the path of where Visual Studio was installed.

thanks,
Laurie

laurie.jarlst...@intel.com

Intel SSG/STO/EBP