Good morning from Taipei!

I'd like to take this opportunity to bring you all up to date one several
developments.

This morning, I'll be giving a state of the Tianocore program to the UEFI
Plugfests.  Please see the attached Roadmap update.  I'll be delivering details
on these topics, which I have already highlighted in my previous communications.

And, today I'm excited to announce that Microsoft has agreed to remove the use
restriction in the license for the UEFI FAT sources maintained as part of the
EDK II project on tianocore.org.  The license and file headers of the UEFI FAT
sources will be updated to match the standard OSI BSD license. I'm thrilled to
be making this announcement today at the Spring 2016 UEFI plugfest when I
present on the current state of Tianocore, and to include this news as part of
today's announcement.

BRs,
Tony

---